A delightful, modern detached bungalow situated in a elevated position overlooking Westbourne Caravan Park, Millport, on the beautiful Isle of Cumbrae.
This delightful bungalow boasts fabulous sea views across the Firth of Clyde towards Arran and Wee Cumbrae, the bungalow is ideal for a family or friends wishing to enjoy time together.
The property sleeps a maximum of 5 people over two floors, includes Payable WI Fi and is appointed to a high standard throughout, having three bedrooms a double on the ground floor, 1 single & 1 double bedroom on the second floor and the added bonus of a ground floor snug room.
The accommodation is completed by a modern kitchen with dining table and all modern amenities which leads to a large lounge where you can sit and relax taking in the stunning views.
Outside has a private garden and parking area with a large decked area with patio funiture, to enjoy the fabulous views so you can sit with a refreshing drink to start your holiday and plan your day's activities.
Ground floor. 1 x double bedroom: 1 x family bathroom with shower, wash basin and WC, 1 x snug room, Fitted kitchen with intergrated microwave, fridge freezer, washing machine and dining area,
1x large sea facing lounge with Fabulous views across the Firth of Clyde towards Arran and Wee Cumbrae.
Second floor. 1 x single bedroom, 1 x double bedroom.
Friday to Monday 3 nights £240.00 £360.00
Monday to Friday 4 nights £320.00 £450.00
Mon-Mon/Fri- Fri 7 nights £400.00 £650.00
*** LOW season is classed outside of Summer Months all School Holidays and Festival Weekends also shorter stays available.***
- Free WiFi
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine.
- TV with Freeview, DVD, CD,
- Fuel and power included in rent
- Duvets and pillows provided,we ask you to bring all covers and towels linen and towels can be purchsed at an additional cost £20.00 per double bed and £10.00 per single.
- Off road parking for 1 cars ample parking in car park to the front of Westbourne House.
- Lawned private garden to front and side of property.
- Large decked area with patio furniture to enjoy the views.
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 1 mile
Note: : The bungalow is situated in an elevated position therefore it may not be suitable for small children and people with restricted mobility as there are steps which lead to the front of the property.
Sorry No All Male or Female Groups.
Unfortunately we do not accept pets.