A delightful, modern detached bungalow situated in a elevated position overlooking Westbourne Caravan Park, Millport, on the beautiful Isle of Cumbrae.
This delightful bungalow boasts fabulous sea views across the Firth of Clyde towards Arran and Wee Cumbrae, the bungalow is ideal for a family or friends wishing to enjoy time together.
The property sleeps a maximum of 5 people over two floors, includes Payable WI Fi and is appointed to a high standard throughout, having three bedrooms a double on the ground floor, 1 single & 1 double bedroom on the second floor and the added bonus of a ground floor snug room.
The accommodation is completed by a modern kitchen with dining table and all modern amenities which leads to a large lounge where you can sit and relax taking in the stunning views.
Outside has a private garden and parking area with a large decked area with patio funiture, to enjoy the fabulous views so you can sit with a refreshing drink to start your holiday and plan your day's activities.
Ground floor. 1 x double bedroom: 1 x family bathroom with shower, wash basin and WC, 1 x snug room, Fitted kitchen with intergrated microwave, fridge freezer, washing machine and dining area,
1x large sea facing lounge with Fabulous views across the Firth of Clyde towards Arran and Wee Cumbrae.
Second floor. 1 x single bedroom, 1 x double bedroom.
Summer Holidays Festival Weekends
Friday to Monday 3 nights £360.00 £400.00
Monday to Friday 4 nights £450.00
Mon-Mon/Fri- Fri 7 nights £650.00
Min 2 night stay outside of Summer Holidays
Please telephone or email for prices and late availability.
- Payable Wifi - via Venue Wifi offers multiple voucher options from single to mulitiple use.
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine.
- TV with Freeview, DVD, CD,
- Fuel and power included in rent
- Duvets and pillows provided,we ask you to bring all covers and towels linen and towels can be purchsed at an additional cost £20.00 per double bed and £10.00 per single.
- Off road parking for 1 cars ample parking in car park to the front of Westbourne House.
- Lawned private garden to front and side of property.
- Large decked area with patio furniture to enjoy the views.
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 1 mile
Note: : The bungalow is situated in an elevated position therefore it may not be suitable for small children and people with restricted mobility as there are steps which lead to the front of the property.
Westbourne Caravan Park is a Family and Couple site only.
Sorry to keep the quiet surroundings of Westbourne we are unable to accept large groups including All Male All Female Groups (Hen and Stag Parties).
Unfortunately we do not accept pets.